Some just buy a home because they feel it’s “what you’re supposed to do.” They don’t even question whether or not it makes sense for them.
On the other hand, some people don’t buy a home because they feel it’s something they aren’t qualified to do, can’t handle, or have heard other people say it doesn’t make sense to do.
It’s a quick read, and it’s filled with over a dozen thought-provoking topics. It makes sense for you to read this if you:
• Question the value of owning a home.
• Have never owned a home.
• Owned a home, but went back to renting due to past financial issues.
• Simply want to think through which scenario (owning vs. renting) makes more sense.
If you’d like a free copy of my booklet, just let me know where to send it by entering your information below.
And don’t worry…
• There’s no obligation.
• I won’t hound you to work with me.
• It’s totally free.
• I will never share your information with anyone.